Aquarius Financial is a California Registered Investment Advisor, providing fee‐only investment management for individuals and families from all walks of life. Fee‐only means that we do not earn commission from the sale of securities; instead we are compensated by asset-based fees for investment management services, and hourly fees for financial planning services.
$250,000 account minimum. We may lower this minimum requirement at our discretion. Contact Michael Grodsky if you are interested in our investment management services. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 1-323-293-6800.
Investment Style Options
- Build your own: With over 2700 no-load and load-waived mutual funds to choose from, we help you to create model portfolios with custom asset allocation approaches for all risk levels.
- Using multiple strategists: Our Market Movement Strategies program diversifies portfolios utilizing a Three Mandate process, which seeks to insulate your portfolio from the unpredictability of market cycles.
- Single Strategist: For clients who prefer to utilize a single strategy, we provide access to a variety of strategists for each risk level. Strategic, Tactical and Diversifier strategists are available. Click here to see ’em all!
- Strategic: This approach seeks to identify asset classes that maximize returns for a given level of risk. According to your level of risk, an optimal portfolio is constructed. As time passes, the portfolio is re-balanced periodically to maintain the original desired asset class mix.
- Tactical: This is an active approach to asset allocation decisions. Like strategic asset allocation, an optimal portfolio is developed; however, changes are made to the portfolio based on underlying economic and market conditions. Asset classes are then over-weighted to capitalize on market inefficiencies.
- Diversifier: Diversifiers are a counter balance to tactical asset allocation which focuses on risk and return, with an overarching goal to enhance diversification and protection. Diversifier strategies are very active and use a wider spectrum of alternative asset classes and approaches, with minimal dependence on market direction.
- Click here to view the available strategists provided by FTJ Fundchoice*, the firm whose Turnkey Asset Management Program we use to manage our clients’ accounts.
Your account custodian
TD Ameritrade*: As the independent third-party custodian, TD Ameritrade is responsible for safekeeping your assets. TD Ameritrade is a global custodian with more than four decades of expertise and over $672 billion in total client assets and more than 6.4 million funded client accounts.
* FTJ FundChoice, TD Ameritrade, and Aquarius Financial are separate and unaffiliated firms, and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. Brokerage services provided by TD Ameritrade Institutional, Division of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. FTJ FundChoice is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. At no time will FTJ FundChoice have an advisory relationship with you. Any advisory relationship will be between you and Aquarius Financial, and its licensed representative Michael Grodsky.
Michael Grodsky, Principal
Aquarius Financial, and Aquarius Insurance Services, LLC
Associated persons may earn commissions on sale of insurance products. For more details about our business operations please contact us; you may also request a copy of our Firm Brochure (Form ADV Part 2).