Aquarius Financial, a California registered investment advisory firm
Aquarius Financial provides fee‐only investment management for individuals and families from all walks of life. Fee‐only means that we do not earn commission from the sale of securities; instead we are compensated by asset-based fees for investment management services.
$500,000 household account minimum. Individual accounts aggregate toward households total. We may lower this minimum requirement at our discretion. Contact me if you are interested in learning more about investment management services.
Michael Grodsky, Principal
Investment Style Options
- Build your own: With over 2700 no-load and load-waived mutual funds to choose from, we help you to create model portfolios with custom asset allocation approaches for all risk levels.
- Using multiple strategists: The Market Movement Strategies program diversifies portfolios utilizing a Three Mandate process, which seeks to insulate your portfolio from the unpredictability of market cycles.
- Single Strategist: For clients who prefer to utilize a single strategy, we provide access to a variety of strategists (money managers) for each risk level. Strategic, Tactical and Diversifier strategists are available. Click here to see the list.
- Strategic: This approach seeks to identify asset classes that maximize returns for a given level of risk. According to your level of risk, an optimal portfolio is constructed. As time passes, the portfolio is re-balanced periodically to maintain the original desired asset class mix.
- Tactical: This is an active approach to asset allocation decisions. Like strategic asset allocation, an optimal portfolio is developed; however, changes are made to the portfolio based on underlying economic and market conditions. Asset classes are then over-weighted to capitalize on market inefficiencies.
- Diversifier: Diversifiers are a counter balance to tactical asset allocation which focuses on risk and return, with an overarching goal to enhance diversification and protection. Diversifier strategies are very active and use a wider spectrum of alternative asset classes and approaches, with minimal dependence on market direction.
- Click here to view the available strategists provided by Orion Portfolio Management*, the firm whose Turnkey Asset Management Program we use to manage our clients’ accounts.
Available account custodians: TD Ameritrade Institutional, Fidelity Institutional, and Charles Schwab.
An account custodian is responsible for safekeeping your assets. Financial advisors should never have custody of your assets. (Remember Bernie Madoff?)
Orion Portfolio Solutions, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Charles Schwab and Aquarius Financial are separate and unaffiliated firms, and are not responsible for each other’s services or policies. Orion Portfolio Solutions is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. At no time will Orion Portfolio Solutions have an advisory relationship with you. Any advisory relationship will be between you and Aquarius Financial, and its sole owner and licensed representative Michael Grodsky.
Additional information about Aquarius Financial is available on the SEC’s website at http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Aquarius Financial’s CRD number is 157425.